POSE: High Lunge
- Bring the foam of the Flexistretcher under the arch of one foot, hold onto the straps of the Flexistretcher in each hand.
- Step the opposite leg back, bending the front knee until it's a 90 degree angle over the front ankle.
- Pull up on the straps of the Flexistretcher to engage the upper body.
- The use of the Flexistretcher in this posture, makes you really focus on staying engaged through the entire body.
- Make sure not to sway into the lower spine, keep the tailbone lengthening towards the floor.