POSE: Dancer's Pose
- Stand firmly on one leg
- Bend the opposite leg and place the foam of the Flexistretcher around the top of the back ankle, keeping the foot flexed
- Hands are on each strap and next to your sides
- Begin to kick the back leg into the Flexistretcher as it rises behind you
- As the leg kicks up and back, the torso can travel an equal amount forward
- Using the Flexistretcher in this posture allows you to focus on opening through the shoulders and gain more length into the posture.
- Avoid "crunching" in the lower spine by staying lifted in the abdominals and opened in the chest and shoulders.
- Gain more strength and flexibility in the spine
- Improved balance