The Flexistretcher is a great yoga prop that can be used to assist and deepen your practice. Originally used for strength & flexibility training for ballerinas, this portable tool can help deepen any yogi's practice. Here are a few reasons why the Flexistretcher should be incorporated to any posture and practice!
Structure of the Flexistretcher
- The elastic resistance center makes this yoga prop safe for any posture to add extra length for the arms or legs.
- The body has to work with the elastic resistance, deepening your stretches and muscle activation.
- Neoprene padding adds more comfort and resists sweat
The Flexistretcher is lightweight and portable, making it easy to bring to any class or practice
Can be used for a wide variety of yogis, from beginner to advanced
- Not only can this prop be just to find the correct alignment and integrity of postures, the Flexistretcher can deepen postures helping any yogi go further into their practice.
- Assists in strengthening, stretching, restorative, and balancing postures
Great cross training tool
- Whether in the studio or in your house, the Flexistretcher is a whole body training tool to add strength and flexibility
The Flexistretcher safely and effective deepens any yogi's practice.
Try it for yourself: http://www.flxnyc.com/collections/flexistretcher