FLX Massage Balls are designed as an innovative way to apply self massage techniques. Their custom shape, strength and small surface area provide a more targeted way to release tension in the lower leg and foot.
The foot has 28 bones and more than 100 muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and is often overlooked and neglected. By releasing the tension in your lower leg and foot you will help to alleviate pain and regain flexibility and strength. More effective than tennis balls, these FLX Massage Balls result in a powerful release of the legs and feet.
- Some light rolling before a workout will activate muscle fibers and bring blood to the areas that will be utilized during the activity.
- Releasing tension in your lower leg and foot will help to alleviate pain and regain flexibility and strength.
- Tight muscles can start pulling over time, which can cause the muscles to work improperly, leading to injury.
- Tight muscles of the foot and ankle will decrease flexibility and limit the full range of motion that a dancer could move his\her foot.
- Got tendonitis?! Applying these rolling techniques can help accelerate the healing process and when implemented into a daily routine can help avoid tendonitis due to repetitive strain as seen in many dancer-related cases.