FLX Model Adrienne Canterna has travelled all over the world with her company Bad Boys of Ballet, and uses FLX products on the road to stay in peak performance shape. Learn about how this dancer, choreographer, artistic director (and mom!) grew her career as an artistic athlete.
Hometown: Glen Burnie, Maryland
FLX Fave: The Flexistretcher
- Adrienne began dancing at age 3.
- She was a scholarship graduate of the Kirov Academy of Ballet and a national and international guest artist, choreographer, teacher and judge.
- In 1998, she was the youngest American ever to win the JR. FEMALE GOLD MEDAL at the Jackson International Ballet Competition at the age of 15.
- She has performed across the USA, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean.
Adrienne has danced with numerous companies including the Washington Ballet, Universal Ballet and Complexions Contemporary Ballet.
- She was a Principal Guest Ballerina with the Universal Ballet in Seoul, Korea for their productions of "Don Quixote", "The Nutcracker" and "La Bayadere".
- Adrienne is the choreographer & co-creator of the international hit dance show "ROCK the Ballet.”
- She was a special guest performer with the BAD BOYS of DANCE on FOX TV's "So You Think You Can Dance".
- In 2013 she choreographed an all new Rock the Ballet show. Adrienne is the Artistic Director and Resident Choreographer of Rasta Thomas' "Bad Boys of Dance" and Artistic Director of "Pretty Girls of Dance".
- In late 2014, Adrienne and the Bad Boys of Dance rocked the NBC show “America’s Got Talent.”
- She is the choreographer and leading dancer in her work that gives a spin on Shakespeare’s traditional Romeo and Juliet. They just had a successful run at Sadler’s Wells in London!