- Position yourself in a lunge, with you left leg bent in front of you with foot flat on the floor, and right knee bent resting on the floor.
- Take both loops and put them around the back right foot.
- Thread your left arm through the foam pad, placing it on your left shoulder.
- With both hands on the floor, gently press your right foot back into the resistance to deepen the stretch.
- Release and then resume the stretch.
- 6-8 times, repeat on the other leg.
- Have both hands pressing into front thigh with body upright.